This page is a resource to share the most helpful resources I have encountered across the internet. Its purpose is to help you learn more about motorcycles from credible resources.
Over time, I will continue to update this page with new links to new resources I discover. So it may change or improve from time to time.
- A list of motorcycles by type of engine (i.e., cylinders): Link to Wiki Page
- MotorBike categories, ages and licence requirements: (link to .gov webpage)
- Check if your health condition affects riding a motorcycle: (link to .Gov.Uk Webpage)
- What to expect on a motorcycle ‘theory test’: (link to .gov webpage)
- What to expect on a motorcycle ‘practical test’: (link to .gov webpage)
- Locations to ride a motorcycle off-road (for kids too): Link to page
- Local ‘mobility driving assessment centres: Link to the official webpage